Hydrophobic coating that reduces water absorption and improves the mechanical resistance of paper and cardboard in conditions of high humidity and low temperature or refrigerated environments.
Hydro-alcoholic dispersion made of silicon dioxide nanoparticles. Formulated to form a hydrophobic nano-coating on paper fibers.
The hydrophobic nano-coating originates from the chemical bond between silicon dioxide nanoparticles and the cellulose fibers in the paper.
AWP-treated carboard presents:
- Improved resistance to water penetration.
- Improved strength of materials.
- AVANWATER 105
- AVANWATER UC
- Increases the resistance to oil and water penetration of paper.
- Avoids degradation of the mechanical properties of cardboard.
- Allows printing and gluing with standard products.
- FDA and Kosher certifications.
Have a question?
Our quick process of development allows us to provide you with a fast and easy solution to accomodate your needs.
Av. Milimex 215 Parque Industrial Milimex
Nuevo León, México, C.P. 66634